The Hebrides I

Date: 16
th of July
Time: 20:00-0:00
Destination: Ullapool
Four persons- two girls and two boys- Scottish, English, Canadian and Polish- our team was ready for discovering Scotland. We were traveling by a car through narrow roads passing many interesting places. The roads were so narrow and there were passing places every 100 yards. It was impossible to accelerate as it was too dangerous. But we didn’t hurry. We just admired the views. The Highlands were beautiful. You can’t even imagine it if you haven’t seen it. We passed many lakes: Loch Awe, Loch Etive, etc. After 3 hours we stopped for a dinner. I ordered mussels. It wasn’t too bad... It was getting dark and I didn’t know what places we were passing. But I was sure we were next to Loch Ness… But unfortunately I didn’t see the Monster- it was too dark :-P Finally we arrived to Ullapool. We put up a tent. I fell asleep at once but… not for long…
Labels: holiday
Make a New Post
1 comment(s):
Wow, did you take these pictures yourself? :)
By
Anonymous, at
6/6/06 01:18
Post a comment
<< Home