Medical World

Monday, September 18, 2006

Something bad

Nothing is going to change in this matter. My mother still wants to control my life and forgets that first number in my age is 2 not 1. Our conflict is getting bigger and bigger. The more I'm trying to become independent the more she is getting possessive. The more time I spent with my girlfriend the more my mum hates her. And the conflict keeps growing. All she wants is good. All I want is bad. I want to be a surgeon- she wants me to be an anesthesiologist. And it doesn't matter that it's my life. She knows better. But I keep telling myself that only one year is left and I'll leave this place. And all problems will end. She thinks that I need her to live. She thinks I'm not ready (and probably will never be) to have own life. But she forgets about my staying abroad in the past. I loved that time. Finally I was free. Mother's love is lethal!!!
On Wednesday I will know the place where I'll be working for next 13 months. Need to prepare for it. My last long holiday is ending...

Labels:

Make a New Post

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home