Medical World

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Psychiatry and other news

Training in psychiatry department is coming to end. Only two days are left. In the beginning I didn't suppose I would enjoy it. Psychiatry hadn't been my favourite subject before. And now I've changed my mind. The people with whom I've been working are really nice. I wish I could work there longer.
My next step is paediatrics. It will last 8 weeks. In the beginning I will be working with newborn children for two weeks.
I'm also preparing for IELTS. I hope I will pass it before summer holiday...

Zostały tylko dwa dni do końca stażu z psychiatrii. Nie sądziłem, że spodoba mi się. Psychiatria nigdy nie była moją ulubioną specjalnością. Zmieniłem zdanie... Ludzie z którymi pracuję są bardzo mili. Chciałbym, aby staż z psychiatrii trwał trochę dłużej...
Kolejnym etapem jest pediatria. Zaczynam od neonatologii.
Przygotowuję się również do egzaminu IELTS. Mam nadzieję go zdać przed wakacjami...

Labels: ,

Make a New Post

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home